sidebar title

Monday, November 06, 2006

I lost my battle against the Vancouver Rain yesterday. It's been tipping it down for the past 2-3 days. On my cycle home from Commercial Drive skytrain station, after coming back from my movie date with Shana; I was unlucky enough to not notice the 1/2 foot deep stretch of water pooling where one of the side roads dipped down rather than up. Instead I plowed throught it at high speed and soaked pretty much everything below the thighs. Additionaly, for the first time ever the wetness began to soak through my jacket and make my arms cold. It was however, only a little. I took and executive decision to ride the bus rather than cycle in the rain to work today.

Shana got another cold and has been coughing and spluttering for the past few days. Unfortuantly for her it just boosts my girly instincts to look after her, which she only tolerates up to a point. I ran into Matt at the arcade, although he managed to dodge out of a re-match on "In the Groove" by sneakly running off for bubble tea (bubble tea is a strange asian smoothie beverage with tapioca "bubbles" in it. It's yummy).

Christmas is going to be so hectic, I don't even want to think about it. I thought I got away from all this moving away from home T_T.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But if it has been raining 2-3 days it still sounds as though it is Rain 1 Duncan 2 so you are still winning.

Which film did you see?

10:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Away from all what?

M x x x

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home