sidebar title

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Contrary to popular oppinion. I'm NOT dead. I do have a girl who won't look confused/hatefull/angry for reffering to her as "my girlfriend" though; although this has less to do with my lack of blog posting than some people seem to think. I've been setting asside more time to make what I might call "lifestyle changes" if I felt that pretentious. To put it simply, getting more exercise, eating more vegetables, spending less time on the net and more out under the daystar (read: sun) talking to real people.

Plus with the onset of autumn my social calender suddenly started filling itself out again. I've had a gig to see on Wednesday (Octoberman at The Media Club, they played an accoustic and a rock set and kicked donkey) A party on Saturday (A dance party, except with poetry students, lesbian radicals and other beatniks) and a movie date on sunday, between working 5 days a week, it's not leaving me with huge amounts of time to write long blog posts.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duncan I am just glad to know you haven't been stolen alongside your bicycle and am very glad to hear it is because you are spending so long eating vegetables.

4:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must have been a very very long cucumber.

M x x x

1:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or an enormous marrow.

5:11 am  
Blogger Titch said...

People are always impressed by the size of my cucumber...

12:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget the cucumber, what about this donkey? I feel bound to report such matters to the appropriate authorities. I don't want to save a starving kitten (for uninitiated ring D's mobile), I want to save the donkey. Perhaps instead of kicking said donkey you should keep it as an alternative means of transport if your bike gets stolen again.

DL/KH
Donkey Lover/Kitten Hater

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home