sidebar title

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Bike got stolen again.

Head will roll for this.

*Sigh*

I can't complain too much. It's kinda my fault. I had my bike locked up outside, with the intention of going out later the same evening. When I got in, I felt inexplicanly tired (I had only been up about 10 hours) and decided to take a nap. I woke up from my "nap" at 10am the next morning. Naturaly, my bike was gone.

I set out to find it again this morning. Some dude started bothering me to buy weed. When I told him that my bike had been stolen, he decided it would be fun to follow me and try and get Toonie off me for Pizza. Seemingly missing my contempt for people like him who sold the drugs on the streets, thus helping create the people desperate enough to steal bikes to fund thier habit. When I told him to fuck off, he told me he was going to break my face. So right now is a dangerous time to go back down there.

Bollocks.

And people wonder why I feel like there is some omnipotent force working against me very quietly to stop me from improving my own life. Seven days after getting my new, comfy bike saddle for my birthday my bike is stolen. Conciendence. I THINK NOT. I wish I was in the movie Bruce Almighty, so I could bitchkick Morgan Freemans all powerfull ass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can it be your fault that someone else stole your locked up bike?

Since when has the victim been responsible for the action of the criminal?

M x x x

8:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home