sidebar title

Sunday, August 06, 2006

It had to be my birthday yesterday. I got a call at 9am asking if I could come into work early because Kim was feeling sick. Heh.

I had fun anyway. I had cake and afterwards went and had some excellent Belguim beer with my soon to be ex-manager, Greg and his girlfriend. After that I stopped by Blakes and got a free piece of birthday lasange (yum!). In the evening I went to see Circus in Flames, as I planned. They where good, but not exactly the sort of gig I was looking for.

Finaly, to round off the evening. I solved two big mysterys (in one fell swoop) when I decided to give Sonar a try. Firstly, I discovered why they get away with the extoritionate $12 cover charge. It's a nice place, big dance floor, cool little lounge area near the entrance. The other, less than wonderfull thing I discovered is where all the Chavs/Homeboys hide out in Vancouver. We're talking like a 75% baseball cap ratio. It wasn't even funny.

It takes more than that to keep me down though :). I'm going to keep on partying at least untill wednesday, when I'll round things off with my self titled "Python fest" Duran confirmed Wednesday around 9pm for me today. Loads of cool people gonna be there, Life of Brian on a big screen and I've been promised a very 'british' special. Life is gooooood.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are following the MP dictum.

"Always look on the bright side of life"

2:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This point of you have a positive moment in your life has to cease, the forms for such actions were filled out how ever only once thus not following the primary clause of a Triple form copies. IE. A triplicate. Now get to it

2:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time, Pressie is on it's way if a little late! (sorry been Busy with 2x babies, 2x toddlers and 2x older siblings!!).

I don't know when I will get to speak to you as I am currently hiding out at aD's whilst Chaos decends in the form of the stove people! incidently has mum shown you a piccie of the stove?? Also am camping in 100 acre forest next weekend!

Hannaxxx

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pooh sticks to you Hanna, leaving me the sand the floor alone! What a pity Vancouver is so far away otherwise Duncan would find himself in the frame!

I hope Duncan doesn't come back any time soon, I have dismantled his bed today.

By the way, for any other readers the x2 babies x2 toddlers +2 others or not Hanna's, she just looks after the little darlings.

By the way - I am not the Messiah.

M x x x

4:15 pm  
Blogger Titch said...

"By the way - I am not the Messiah."

Isn't that my line?

Esbee, I've already filled out 17 Buracracy exemption forms, including sections D and F, which exempt me from fun making permits. As covered in Volume 23-28 of the operating manual.

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home