sidebar title

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wooo, I'm off on a booze cruise tonight. Combining lots of alcohol and a boat has to be the best idea in the history of mankind ever since the invention of slice bread; and as everyone knows, I likes my bread.

A little history for those of you who don't know, but a booze cruise was basicaly invented to avoid public drinking laws by moving far enough out into the ocean that the ship would no longer be under any one contries lisencing laws, permitting them to keep the bar open all night. The one I'm going on is only till 2am; but that doesn't both me, I'm a nocturnal creature, but partying till 5am isn't really my style. Expect a battle report sometime after I get up (say, oh, about 3pm ish >_>) tommorow.

In other news, I passed my Barista test at work today, so I get a whole $1 an hour payrise and I'm also due for two bonus pay cheques, one for our cafe passing our audits (for being clean, friendly and so on) and the other for reaching a sales target. Which means I won't be left destitute after my trip to Seattle and the end of the month.

I've also put time asside to go to Anime Evolution next month, a big convention down at Simon Fraser University. Hopefully I'll be in costume this time. Emily and her friends seem to be thinking about going, which would be nice. Doing stuff alone is badass like a lone wolf, but it's not as much garunteed fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please make sure you don't get too drunk and fall overboard!

2:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home