sidebar title

Monday, June 12, 2006

Oh what to talk about. Things have been pretty quiet for the past few days. I've gotten involved in a case of mistaken identity of nigh on shakespearian proportions, but it's not going to work out in any kind of colourfull humourous way because I'm NOT calling her back. No, uh uh. *eyes his mobile phone*. Sometimes I have to put my foot down and keep some parts of my life simple, even if it does mean life involves less making out with cute girls.

Other than that, mostly working. I went to the SWAP pub night on Thursday and got denied entry to The Cellar again. Apparently having the manual dexterity to use an umbrella and being a guide to a bunch of other "drunk" people suggested I wasn't nearly sober enough; unlike my companions, who where fine (if for 'fine' you read compleatly rat arsed"). I think the bouncers at the cellar have been taught to recognise the signs of drunken behavoir by a retarded gerbil.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you aim is logged on somewhere, should check that out.

8:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are very unkind to gerbils - retarded or otherwise.

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home