sidebar title

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I've evolved powerfull drinking senses to be able to memeorise phone numbers even when drunk (and after having a few tokes of a joint, but we'll get to that later). I met a guy called Jason down at a club on Granville called "Stone Temple". It was a bit of a dive, $1.50 highballs where acctualy $2 because I liked to have Vodka and Cranberry and juice costs 50 cents extra. Cheap asses. The beats where ok, they picked up later in the evening. I don't really like the fact the dance floor was seperate from the main seating area. On the bright side it was easier to talk down there, but that was pretty much the only major perk.

Anyway. I hooked up with Jason's "group". Watched one of Jason's friends stealth mack on his sister. At closed with stumbled around a bit for a pen so Jason could give me his phone number, because as it turns out we both like to go out and party. Then came the passing of the communal joint, I took a few tokes, I've been wondering what all the fuss was about. It was boring, I already felt pretty drunk and the weed hardly touched the sides. The only suprising thing was that I didn't choke, I guess my Dad's smoking habit already lined my lungs.

I also met the guy who has the white version of my bike who lives in my appartment. I had a chat with him and said he should swing by sometimes so we can hang out. Apparently, I look like a psycho. I guess all my personal worries about looking too "intense" wheren't too unfounded. Hah!

Oh, and I didn't have coffee because I have to clear my free coffee with my manager, who I hadn't seen for a couple of days. I bought 200g at a staff discount price so I could try my coffee maker out. It was gooooood. I had a couple of cups to celebrate finishing at the Old Spaghetti Factory.

Finaly, my negative Karma for having so much fun. There was a $50 tax on one of my packages. When I consulted Miho at the SWAP office, she said that it was random. Luckily I have the money to pay for it, but I'm still annoyed about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't affect you the first time you smoke it. Which leads to the next question of "why do people continue smoking if they don't get an effect the first time?"

3:26 pm  
Blogger Titch said...

Uh hu. Just like everyone chokes the first time they smoke it.
It's a pretty baseless debate; I've tried it, I've decided it's got nothing to offer that makes it worth the risk of trying again.

12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home