sidebar title

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I went to see The Grates last night. They where good, very cute. Met Amy and Mel, who I knew from some previous SWAP meets down there. Then we went to Sonar and Shine, which wasn't so good. I paid $9 cover so they could ditch me at a club.

I don't know how to explain this to people, but going to really loud clubs with no quiet area when I'm by myself is no fun. Trying to get to know people in that enviroment never works (which is why it's so easy to pull, HAH!) and unless I just want to dance, which sometimes I do, it's annoying.

At least I now know what Shine is like and I can add it to my guide. Yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have settled in! sounds like you are having lots of fun.
Not long till im off on my own little adventure!
takecare
jodie

2:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shine on you Crazy Diamond

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home