sidebar title

Monday, July 17, 2006

Booze Cruise went down well. I didn't get to see anyone fall overboard, but I DID see a titanic re-enactment on the bow of the ship. I got laid three times within the first hour (No, I mean those loops of flowers your dirty minded...) and proceeded to destroy my chances of pulling by wrapping one around each wrist and a third around my head. Somone I met onboard said I should put one in my back pocket to "let the girls know what's hanging". I thought it was fairer advertising that I let the girls know I was a goofball rather than obsessed with using stings of flowers as some kind of phallic symbol.

I ran into quiet a few friends down there. Katherine and Henry, who I met off the swap exchange board, Mel and Amy, the latter of the two spent half the evening because her future husband (who she had seen once before) was dancing with another girl. Stewart and Mikey who I discussed the sad decline of super heroing buisness with. Introductions all around, I feel like the social glue that keeps brining people together. Cute.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought things hanging from back pockets was generally an indication for the gay community - so probably just as well, considering you are straight, that you wrapped it round your wrist.

Is there any picture evidence?

12:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to totally ignore whatever you wrote just so I can say I GOT THE NEW MUSE ALBUM. And we shall listen to it when you get here. C=

5:28 pm  
Blogger Titch said...

Ollie, you need to call me before I leave for Seattle. My phone dies in America because of Fido.

And yes, there is photographic evidence of my Lay sillyness. I'll send a message to Kathrin and Henry and get them to send me a copy.

12:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would REALLY HELP if you could tell me WHEN I can call you, so that I won't be sent straight to voicemail. But I'll try calling you today and tomorrow at different times and hopefully reach you.

12:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home