sidebar title

Friday, August 11, 2006

Again, I'll have to keep this short and sweet (I've noticed a pattern emerging on the "compleat lack of free time" front) since I worked at 5:30am (alone, Greg forgot he had taken the morning shift) with about 4 hours sleep behind me. At some point around 9pm I started suffering from demensia due to the lack of sleep and decided to hide in a box for a while, untill greg tipped me over. Much hilarity ensued.

I had my first true hobo experiance today when I went to the recyling plant . Normaly JJ's recylcing gets taken away by a nice lady, who hasn't appeared for the past 3-4 weeks. It was quite a bit more gross than I had anticipated. I need to take a shower now. It did, however, net me $8.30. Which Greg helpfully reminded me, would be enough to go and see Snake on a Plane. I think I'll spend it on a burger.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANNA GO SEE SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!


SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKING PLAAAAAAAANE

11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you doing your bit for the planet.

3:04 am  
Blogger kimlett said...

So SOaP is playing thursday at the Paramount downtown. You in? I'm going to get advanced tickets.

Oh, and my friends said to buy rubber snakes to throw around the theatre.

2:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No plot spoilers please for us UK-based filmgoers.

9:49 am  
Blogger Titch said...

What do you mean, spoilers?! The title is the freaking spoiler. There are going to be snakes, ON A PLANE. Here's a hint: The last part is the plot twist.

:P

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't ruin any surprises!

I could work out for myself there were going to be snakes on the plane but things like who gets bitten or squeezed to death might be significant.... except of course we expect our hero to live...

10:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the sequel, Bunny Rabbits in a Pushchair. I am sat here in a whiteknuckle grip just imagining the terror!!

2:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so I AM gonna go see Snakes on a Plane. I won tickets to go see it tomorrow night, the night before it opens. SWEET.

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home