sidebar title

Sunday, August 20, 2006

First day of Anime Evolution. Got there around 2pm after messing around shopping in vancouver in a bid to finish my cosplay costume before I left (I failed). Con has been fun so far, I went and saw the 404's (live improv comedy) Duello (Swordplay demo) the 06' Bishounen Sex...I mean...Walk off, A couple of episodes of Samuri 7, LOT's of AMV's (I watched the contest and AMV Hell 3).

Glomp counter is sitting at a nice steady 7 right now. Tommorow will see more.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We require and demand pictures of said costume.

Or else!!

Faithful UK Followers

4:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a speaker of advanced Duncanese to translate this please.

8:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was I the only person to misread that, and believe that Duncan had some 'Faithful UK Flowers'?

9:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The devoted dahlias?

1:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can help out with a definitition of glomp care of wikipedia....

Glomping is a form of greeting used by anime fans in the West. A typical "glomp" involves bear hugging someone and latching on tightly, though not enough to intentionally hurt the recipient. Sometimes it includes a running start and sometimes a kiss is implied (it also sometimes refers to a hug from behind in which one grabs a girl's breasts in the course of the hug).

1:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home