sidebar title

Monday, October 09, 2006

Still not dead, although I had a close call when some moron tried to grab me whilst I was cycling. Exactly how retarded do you have to be to think that it's ok to lay hands on a cyclist whilst they are moving at two time running speed? Luckily I stopped my bike before I came off the sidewalk into the path of a car (and then shouted obsenties at the guy who grabbed me. I thought it was terribly restrained of me, last person who pulled a stunt like that I came very close to using my bike to beat the crap out of them).

Working on my webcomic, DDRing, writing a radio play in my spare time. Sticking to some money saving things so I can save up to go snowboarding a couple of days this winter. Oh! I'm going to go have thanksgiving dinner with my lovely lady friend. Yay turkey.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turkey? I thought it was Canada.

11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am surprised we have not had postings from Canada Goose and London Pidgeon complaining about the unfair treatment of Turkeys.

How about a bit of solidarity amongst our feathered friends!
M x x x
P.S. Ate a lovely pheasant last night.

12:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I'll support you on that one. Sorry my reply was left swift, but I didn't want to thrush things.

It's good to hear that people have stopped robin you of your bicycle, so you've stopped raven on about that.

I don't want to grouse, but I'm fed up of heron all these bird-based puns - it's all too much to swallow.

- And now I've run out of bird puns - I think I've reached the linnet.

1:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birds. Tits, boobies and shags?

4:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give it a nest. Please

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home