sidebar title

Thursday, November 09, 2006

So I had my Level 2 barista test yesterday. I was going to write about it after but was just too tired and icky from my cold. I got 80% and needed 85%, lost a handfull of marks on stupid things and a big portion on something nobody had told me was important on the test (suprise suprise). I'm onto day 9 of the trial of our temporary boss, who annoyes the hell out of me on pretty much a daily basis. I don't enjoy being patronised which seems to be ground into her state of being.

Also, I died my hair black. Pictures to follow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I dyed my hair sooooooo dead!"

What cha do that for?

Hannaxxx

3:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your barista test. When are you going to try again? Hopefully you will be less under the weather too.

Also I think the black hair may have reduced your brain cell count.

M x x x

PS We demand pictures or I may not recognise you next month!!

2:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the level 2 but next time when you are not feeling grotty and know what to expect you will sail through I am sure.

Those Pix sometime soon are a must

3:24 am  
Blogger Canada Goose said...

Just thought I'd post on an old one to see if it shows a picture.

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home