sidebar title

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wooo, two posts in the same day. Go me!

I've managed to set up a bank account,Royal Bank of Canada wins the prize, because they managed to get me an account today, as opposed to HSBC, who couldn't. I've also got myself a cell phone. It's charging right now (I hope it doesn't take too long, I've go to haul myself down to the train station soon...). I spent a little while having a wander around too, there are some amazing veiws over the harbour to the Rockies.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aD says "get an RSS feed you lamer" just cause he doesn't want to be bothering to check if you have added an entry.

Go you, with the phone and the bank account all you need to do now is to walk into a job! Talking of banks I paid in your cheque so that should clear in a couple of days.

Hannaxxx

2:04 am  
Blogger Titch said...

This blogging service SHOULD support an RSS feed, I just can't work out the link to it.

8:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you won't lose out on transferring money from HSBS to RBC?

M x x x

10:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way I posted details to Diane today.

Mx x x

11:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wooo, two posts in the same day. Go me!
technically it was the next day but who is going to split hairs over 39 minutes!!

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home