sidebar title

Monday, November 27, 2006

Wow, I feel kinda christmasy for once. It started snowing on Saturday and hasn't stopped since. Suprisingly, it's even settled down in vancouver (I was in Burnaby when it started, but thats another story) to a couple of inches deep. I managed to take some ace photos, but I've been too busy to upload them.

Also, for those of you who enjoy my random musing and will miss the end of them when I've finished with this little adventure of mine (the end could be relatively nigh, my visa expires on Feb 22nd) fear not. It's my intention to start another blog, probably with a differant theme I'm intrested in when I get home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean I will have to buy a coat?

M x x x

3:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures pictures pictures please of hair and snow

5:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dandruff?!

3:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home