sidebar title

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's official, Canada makes the viewpoint symbol on a map redudent, or at least BC does. You can literaly walk a minute or two along a road here and see an awesome view in at least one direction. My camera was charging whilst I was out, I'll take a wander tommrow so I can take some photo's to post here.

Shannon's family have all been really nice to me, being able to sleep in my own room and get properly clean is MUCH appreciated. I'm going out to a party tonight with one of Shannon's friends, as she is going off to watch Lost with another one of her friends. I think she doesn't want me there asking stupid questions on account of the "if you ask stupid questions, I'll slap you in the face, punch you in the balls and then kick you out of the room" comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home