sidebar title

Monday, March 06, 2006

Second job interview today, went better than the last one. Much better prepared for the interview. JJBean sell yummy ginger molases cookies...

I did the very Vancouver thing and went out for Coffee last night. Leanna took me to a place on the corner of Denman and Nelson that sold the yummiest chocolate cake. I had a hot chocolate which had a starta of cream on top of it. It's not very far from Stanly park, good place to meet to put on some calories before going and burning them off cycling around the park.

A bike and computer are now at the top of the list of expensive things I want (and Kingdom Hearts 2, but that can wait). I don't like walking much, and now I'm getting used to a couple of my regular routes around the city, the novelty is wearing to the point where it's getting on my nerves again. I'm going to sit on it till I get word back on this job though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are an absolute legend!!!
Im glad you are enjoying it over there!
Have you managed to find your hooker yet? (you know what im talking about!)
x x x jodie x x x x

1:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleased to hear the job hunt is going well. Good Luck. Do you want me to pedal over with bike?

M x x x

3:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi D., you are followed from Italy too, you know!? Good luck, you smart boy.
Giulio

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home