sidebar title

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Adam, the site feed (in Atom XML format) is avalible: here, I'll put up a sidebar link to it later on.

Went to the mall yesterday. It's very weird wandering around seeing movies on DVD that aren't even out in our Cinema's yet. Clothes stores still seem to rule supreme, which sucks because I hate clothes shopping. I looked at some digital camera's in the electronics store and decided they cost way too much for somone with no income. So no pictures yet.

I'm going back down into Vancouver tommorow so I can start job hunting in ernest, so no 24 night for me. My CV is done, although I haven't gotten around to getting anyone to look at it yet. I still want to try and find some time to go down to the coffee place I saw that claimed to have "the best coffee in downtown"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with finding a good job. :)

5:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouuu? Which coffee shop?

1:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought XML was for pr0n news feeds?

6:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home