sidebar title

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My drawing muse is going patchy again. I don't know why I bother anyway. It's not like I'll get good enough to acctauly make anything of all this crap I sketch...

Anywho, since I can't draw, I thought I would log on and talk about Vancouvers bums. They aren't all your regular, cap holding, trolly pushing pathetic looking beggers. No! Some have transended to a whole new level of bummery.

For example, theres one who instead of writing something boring and cliche on his card like "starving and broke, please help", he requests money to help fund his plan to dominate the world. Another one stands on one of the news boxes on the corner of Granville and Pender and juggles. Then theres a girl who has a change fishing rod.At night, outside the nightclub there are some who go up and down lighting people ciggerettes for money.If you beg in THIS town, you have to be a proffesional.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really got me worried now re:beggars!! I am wondering why you are taking such careful notes. I hope you are not planning to make this your new found career in Canada.

Does this coffee shop job really exist or what?

M x x x

9:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect the coffee shop job is real, it is just that he is picking up tips for when he comes back......

11:36 am  
Blogger Titch said...

Bah, your just angling to have some coffee sent back as "proof".

1:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Blast! You have seen through my cunning plan!

M x x x

12:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about some real proof - some pix of you at work.....

10:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home