sidebar title

Friday, April 07, 2006

Canada's Credit Agency sucks.

So I've tracked down the source of my woes with my phone. Apparently I'm coming up as "High Risk" on my credit assesment. Apparently, even if I find out why, theres not much I can do about it. Even if I get my credit rating reset, it's going to look even MORE suspicious.

I might try and get a breakdown of my credit check anyway. Perhaps then I can find the mofo with the same name and DoB as me who is fucking things up for me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it is anything like the UK the likeliest reason is that you haven't used anything like a bank or a credit card over there - so they have no way of assessing you - ergo you are a big risk as you have no track record of paying things, and paying things back on time.

You could look at it as this is one way of starting a good credit record...... and especially make sure your bill is paid - preferably by direct debit.

It is all a complete pain in the arse when you are trying to start out.

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I point out that using the word 'fucking' is likely to get the page blocked by even the least zealous internet security software, which may cause problems for anyone attempting to access the page?

5:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting your credit rating reset wont make it look worse. It is standard procedure. Do what I said in email and look at the website mentioned.

M x x x

12:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any Internet filtering software worth paything for won't block any fucking web pages if they just swear a bit.

It's when a site starts using bloody exploit code copied and pasted from a damn hell proof-of-concept site into a banner advert you have to worry!

(plugging done with assumed permission since I helped Duncan get broadband ;-)

5:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home