sidebar title

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Seeing as things are pretty much stabalised (for now, anyway) I think I should offer up some thanks to people who helped me get this far. Firstly, thank you to Kim Campbell for helping me find a job, and letting me use your appartement for a while. Thanks to my mother, letting me stay home and save up the money for this trip so much faster. Another thank you to Diane for giving me a job back in england, without which I wouldn't HAVE the money to go on my trip.

I would also like to thank Greg, for giving my job as a Barista here in Canada and putting up with training somone with no experiance working with coffee. I know I'm going home with a bunch of great skills that is going to turn everyone back home into coffee addicts. Thanks to all my friends and family who where so supportive about me going away. No thanks to the lamers who still send me fowards and never email me to ask how I am. Lamers.

Finaly, thanks to Shannon Campbell for telling me I wouldn't be able to afford to live in Vancouver. When the chips where down that was the only reason I needed to pick myself up and go look for another appartment or job. Thank you for telling me I embarressed you; I can take a lot of comfert in knowing that even though I excist in a part of the social spectrum where I'm only going to get laid out of pure desperation, I'm still better than you. Thank you for working you ass off to avoid me and then imply that you where more of and adult than me because you took life seriously. If it hadn't been for that, I might have acctauly believed you.

Yeah, I feel better now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you feel better now!

I still think it is the best idea you have ever had.

11:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w0rd

11:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, drama.

12:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go DunX!

Glad you got that off your chest and in such a Duncanesque manner, Jane Austen would have been proud of you!!

Still not able to send long email as brain has been taken away and replaced with MUSH!

write soon

Hannaxxx

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home