sidebar title

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The burn on my hand that I got at work yesterday is healing fast. I've had my official Barista training. I can now make KILLER esspresso...at least, 60% of the time >_>. The other girl training works at Nesters market, which is about a block away from where I'm staying. Yay for strange concidences.

I've managed to aquire some new clothes. I met this new findlander guy who had busted his back and was stuck in Vancouver without much to do, I kept him company for a while and he gave me some new clothes. Got an awesome pair of jeans. The problem is now he will NOT stop calling me (13 times, whilst I was at work and couldn't even answer the phone) and talks some scary shit about having some kind of bond. >_< I'm tempted just to get my number changed.

Saint Patricks day was a bit slow, due to a lack of effort on my part. The queues where too danm long to wait in considering I was going to finish the night early because of work the next day. I settled for compleatly failing to build up the nerve to openly flirt with the girl I liked from the hostel down in the attached pub. Alas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps it would be kind to tell him you are not gay - and not accept any presents from strange men in future!

12:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean Duncan's not gay?!? He had me fooled.

12:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Gay: Full of or disposed to or indicating mirth, light-hearted, sportive, airy, offhand, cheeky, impertinent ... apart from the sportive bit ... need I say more!!

M x x x

2:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home